Custom Tech Pack Design
A good tech pack can mean the difference between receiving the garment of your dreams or wasting your money!
So what is a tech pack?
A tech pack is a document which serves as the blueprint to your garment. It holds information such as colourways, measurements, logo placement, the swing tag design and much more! Your manufacturer will use this as a guide to producing your samples and then production.
We have found that designers and new brands are not taking the time to develop their garments through a tech pack and then are left disappointed with the garment. This is often not a reflection of the manufacturer’s abilities but the instructions given in the tech pack.
Details that can be provided in the tech pack include:
- Technical Drawings
- Garment construction details (eg. darts, hems, seam types)
- Colour Ways (including Pantone references)
- Fabric Composition Details
- Trim Details (eg Zips and buttons)
- Measurements and Size Charts
- Swing Tag, Care Label, Size Label details
- Packaging Details
- Screen print/Embroidery details
- Prototype Comments Page
We can provide a simple tech pack starting from 3 pages at $19.99 or complex tech packs for complicated garments with all pages above included. We cater to your brands unique needs for a tech pack or technical drawing.
Ask for a quote today!