This advanced template is an extensive, in-depth tech pack template which contains everything you will need to approach your manufacturer. It includes a cover page, garment details page, logo and label placement page, costing sheet, measurement specs, colourway details, production breakdown and cut sheet.
The advanced template is a great resourcer for any fashion brand, design student or apparel manufacturer. The template will be blank for you to customise, enter your brand information and insert your garment.
The Advanced Tech Pack Template includes:
- Page One: This page provides a cover page of your tech pack! Insert a large back and front technical drawing or image of your garment. Fill in details such as Brand, Season, Collection, Garment Name, Garment Description. It is also a great page to brand your tech pack with your logo!
- Page Two: This page is an overview of your garment. It has text fields to briefly describe; material and trim details, construction and make details, care label details. There will be room to further explain more complex details on further pages but this acts as a summary sheet.
- Page Three: This page will let manufacturers know about any customisations such as logo applications and labels. It will indicate the logos or prints to be used as well as their location and type of application e.g embroidery or screen print. It also indicates what the garments label will look like and where it is to be placed on the garment.
- Page Four: Your costing sheet will be your best friend in organising your collection and the inputs and outputs involved. It includes and Overview of Costs, which provides a quick breakdown of the expenses involved in each table below. These three tables are Materials per garment, Construction Costs and Packaging/Shipping Costs. This costing sheet also has a pricing table for you to calculate RRP and RWP markups.
- Page Five: The measurement page this tech pack template offers a large table which can be used across 9 sizes. Depending on the garment, you can use the vertical rows for any relevant measurements such as skirt length or zip length. You can use arrows to show measurement lines or simply describe the measurement in the fields provided.
- Page Six: Time to show off your colours! On this page, you get to showcase your different colourways and explain any colour breakdowns. Choose to describe your colours with Pantone Colours, CMYK or RGB breakdowns or simply describe the colour. If you need to show more colourways, simply duplicate the page!
- Page Seven: The final page of this template is a production breakdown table as well as a cut sheet. The cut sheet will direct the cutting team at your manufacturer of how many pieces are to be cut from certain fabrics as well as inform them of your sizing breakdown with production numbers. This page is very important to ensure you receive the garments in the right size and colour you ordered them in!
Look like a total pro with this tech pack and feel confident approaching in approaching any manufacturer!
Included in Download:
1 x AI/Illustrator File of the Blank Template
1 x PDF File of the Blank Template
1 x PDF File of a filled-in Template to use as a guide.